Look, the Preparation for STIE Perbanas Surabaya Students to Face Online Examinations
STIE Perbanas Surabaya continues to carry out the learning and teaching process online. After taking half a semester of lectures, students are now preparing to take the Mid-Semester Examination (UTS) online. This method is the right solution in the midst of the Covid 19 (Corona Virus) pandemic.
Based on Circular Number 4020 / Ed.10000 / 04/20 concerning the Revision of the 2019 Online Even Semester Mid-Exam Implementation of STIE Perbanas Surabaya, local students can still take the online exam by utilizing E-Learning media, namely on the elearnig.perbanas.ac.id page .
The student mechanism before facing the online exam is as follows.
- Students open e-learning at UTS Online Even 2019/2020
- Students download exam questions according to a predetermined schedule
- Students work on exam questions in accordance with the predetermined time
- Students scan / photo / print a pdf (make sure it can be read clearly) and are given the name written on the exam card.
- Students send the scanned / photo / printed pdf to the email as stated on the exam card using the NIM@students.perbanas.ac.id account
- If students experience difficulties in sending email answers, they can contact the officer as stated in point 1.
- Students who take the UTS Online but their status is subject to the Examination Block, then the answer file that is sent will not be recognized.
- Students who experience clashes on the exam schedule, are required to contact the Academic Section a maximum of 1 hour before the implementation of the exam as stated in point 1.
It should be noted, before carrying out the exam, students are required to download an exam card on the simas.perbanas.ac.id page starting Saturday, April 11, 2020. If during the exam preparation process you encounter problems, both from the technical, financial, and academic side immediately contact the test organizer with the contact that has been submitted on the simas.perbanas.ac.id page. (hms)