DES
13

STIE Perbanas Surabaya Wins Best PT Asuh Appreciation 2019

Friday, 13 December 2019     View: 7470

At the end of 2019, good news came to STIE Perbanas Surabaya. This is because the business and banking campus won the Best Foster College Appreciation (PT Asuh) in Indonesia from the Directorate General of Learning and Student Affairs (Ditjen Belmawa) of the Ministry of Education and Culture on Thursday (12/12) night. This award was given directly by the Director General of Belmawa, Ismunandar to the Chairman of STIE Perbanas Surabaya, Dr. Yudi Sutarso, S.E., M.Si. in the Appreciation Program for Fostering a Superior Study Program and the 2019 LLDikti Strengthening Program at The Belleza Suites, South Jakarta.

Dr. Yudi Sutarso, S.E., M.Sc., as the Chairman of STIE Perbanas Surabaya expressed his gratitude for the appreciation given and it is an honor to be able to run the PT Asuh Program. It should be noted that the campus he leads has been running the PT Asuh Program for three consecutive years. "In 2017, we cared for 2 universities, in 2018 we cared for 3 universities, this year we cared for 4 universities," he explained after receiving the award.

According to him, this program is very useful, not only for the universities that are being cared for but also for STIE Perbanas Surabaya. For him, the program is used as a medium for sharing and sharing with other universities. "Here we are always dealing with vibrant Foster Universities. So we adopt the spirit so that it becomes a constant enthusiasm, ”he said.

During the PT Asuh program, STIE Perbanas Surabaya provided assistance. Yudi Sutarso also explained that at first there were no standards of care for the higher education institutions, then they were assisted and now there are those that are more than the standard, reaching 26-27 standards. In addition, PT Asuhan which does not have an Auditor currently has an Auditor. "The main thing is that we always encourage the sustainability to continue by encouraging them (PT Asuhan) to make the next year's program budgeted for activities like this and endorsed by the chancellor," said Yudi.

Reporting from the official website belmawa.ristekdikti.go.id, Ismunandar appreciates all parties, namely the Higher Education Service Institutions (LL Dikti) and Higher Education which have organized the PT Asuh program and other programs that encourage the improvement of the quality of higher education. "In the future, we are entering a different era. However, the essence is not to make quality assurance unimportant, but rather increasingly important. In that era, the quality of education that is required to produce greater competence and characteristics, of course, must be born from a quality university and study program. So the Minister (Mendikbud) always emphasizes that higher education must be of good quality, "said Ismunandar, quoted from the press release belmawa.ristekdikti.go.id.

Furthermore, he explained that PT Asuh is a grant program for universities (PT) that has excelled in helping universities and study programs that are still C accredited. 2019 is the third year of implementing the PT Unggul Fostering Program. This year, there were 30 PT Pengasuhs and 190 Asuhan PTs. This figure increased from 2018 with 29 PT Pengasuh and 141 PT Asuhan. In addition, this year there are 705 study programs from all over Indonesia participating in this program.

At the end of the implementation of the PT Unggul Fostering Program, there was an increase in the accreditation achievements of study programs from C to B as many as 124 study programs, or by 19.5%. There are also 172 study programs currently undergoing re-accreditation, or 27%. The total number of study programs that showed increasing activity when the quality program was held was 46.5%.

It should be noted, the Directorate General of Belmawa gave awards to five Asuh PTs that have assisted the government in improving the quality of higher education and study programs. The five colleges, namely the Perbanas Surabaya School of Economics, Gadjah Mada University, Petra Christian University, Mercu Buana University, and Udayana University. (public relations)

The Leading Business and Banking School

Kampus Wonorejo : Jl. Wonorejo Utara 16 Rungkut, Surabaya
Kampus Nginden    : Jl. Nginden Semolo 34-36, Surabaya

Telp. (031) 5947151, (031) 5947152, (031) 87863997
Fax. (031)-87862621 WhatsApp (chat) 
085895979800
Email: humas@perbanas.ac.id atau humas@hayamwuruk.ac.id

Follow Me:

Whatsapp
Instagram
Youtube
Facebook
Website
Twitter


Dapatkan Informasi Disini