Vision and Mission
VISION, MISSION, AND OBJECTIVES
To become a leading and well-known study program in the field of accounting at the South-East Asia capable of facing global challenges.
The vision above contains the following meaning.
- In the field of accounting, it means that the accounting study program of the Faculty of Business Economics, Universitas Hayam Wuruk Perbanas is known in the field of business accounting and banking based on information technology that is adaptive to the industrial revolution 4.0.
- Facing global challenges, it means that the accounting study program at the Faculty of Business Economics, Universitas Hayam Wuruk Perbanas is oriented to produce graduates who are able to face global challenges that are uncertain, adaptive, and volatile.
Preparing Professional Graduates in the field of digital accounting supported by research activities that provide solutions to business problems
- Produce graduates who:
- Have high competence and quality that is able to compete in the accounting field.
- Able to apply accounting knowledge in practice in the accounting profession and community service.
- Able to be professional and ethical at work.
- Produce research and service in the field of accounting that contribute to society.
- Produce strategic cooperation partners who support the implementation of the Tridarma Perguruan Tinggi.
- Creating good study program management so as to create a healthy, dynamic, welcoming and friendly academic atmosphere.