The meaning of the University symbol is as follows below.
- The symbol consists of three letters (U + H + W or the initials of the university name), which reflects the three functions of higher education, namely education, research and service.
- Simple and elegant appearance, the unification of letter silhouettes reflects a futuristic, green, modern & international campus
- The open gate that stands tall is inspired by the strong gate of the Majapahit kingdom where King Hayam Wuruk (the inspiration for the university's name) reigns, which reflects the warm welcome for new students to achieve success.
- The symbol is like an open book, blue hightech, explaining scientific institutions in the form of digital, modern, millennial, futuristic, trusted & professional campuses.
- The green campus symbol describes a homey, friendly & beautiful university so that it is comfortable for learning for students.